Triggering parametrized job

Hello!
I am seeking advice as how to handle triggering a job on the remote machine.

I have dedicated VM where robot lives and performs automation. I was able to execute numerous jobs fine but only if triggered on the box directly or via WebOrchestrator.

In most cases I am using PS script where I am supplying required parameters. This works like a charm locally:
`

"C:\Users*user*\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.1\UiRobot.exe execute -f “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages\File.nupkg” --input “{‘ARG1’ : ‘1’ , ‘ARG2’ : ‘2’}”

`
My next step is to have trigger in place that allows me to start the job from outside of VM. I have made a few attempts running above script via Jenkins job. Unfortunately, script execution defaults to Jenkins account and not my service account (probably a separate thread).

Is that how it should be done or is there another path I could take? Ideally, I’d like to be able to pass my parameters in and have the job execute without navigating through Orchestrator or remote box itself.

My hope was to use Jenkins plugin but it appears to do everything but running jobs :smiley:

Cheers!