Trigger a Robot by passing Arguments / Trigger a Robot as soon as Queue item is added

Hi all,

can you please help me in achieving something. I could not find any solution so far in the forum.

I want to process a record as soon as a item is added to SharePoint list. I could think of two solutions

1. Write an SharePoint API to trigger a robot as on item added event of SharePoint.
    Question : Can we pass argument to robot when it is triggered via API ?
    Problem : if we are not able to pass any argument (indicator) of item being added and there are many items added by many users at the same time, then more than one robots may start working on one item.

2. Write an API to to add the item into Orchestrator Queue
    Question : is there any way to trigger a robot and look for new transaction in the queue as soon as it is added?
    problem : client want immediate response. if we schedule a robot to monitor the queue, then it is not the meeting the requirement of immediate response.

Can use asset(s) because there will be like 100 items added by multiple users across the globe.

Hi @rajivtuli2512,

please check this.

Thanks, but in this case we would have to run the robot from remote system and Orchestrator will not have control over it?

This functionality is already present in orchestrator; however, i have an scenario where i put information in the queue, so i want to start a job with this information but i havent find a way to do it in the orchestrator by themselves:
(1) a Package has been published in the orchestrator and has been created as a job.
(2) a queue is receiving messages
(3) i need to start the job passing the parameters present inside the, i mean: parameters of job matches the content of a queue item

Does is it possible with orchestrator at this moment without having to create a controller that passes the information from a queue item to start a job? or should i need to create an intermediary (robot that monitors the queue)

Seems that job at this moment only receives static parameters…