Trigger a process when there is upload/modify file on sharepoint

I want to trigger a process when there is any activity(File Upload/Delete/Modify) in a SharePoint location. How can we do it?

Hi
Is that folder share point location is synced to your local drive
In share point we got an option called SYNC above the folder structure and if that is clicked and synced with ur local machine then we will be able to access those files inside that folder from your local machine itself

In that case we can use File Chnage Trigger activity under Monitor Events so that if any change in a file or a folder can be found and start a job with START JOB activity

Cheers @tejastandel007

No, I don’t want to sync with a local folder, this thing was in my mind
I just want a direct trigger when there is a file upload/modify on SharePoint.

Do you have any idea about having some interface to upload and then trigger a workflow?
Thanks for the reply @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Hi
The main intention is not to sync the share MD folder to our local machine
But only if we do so we can use File change trigger activity
Because only with that activity we can trigger when any new file or changes made to a folder
That’s why suggested to first sync the shared folder to your local machine so that we could be able to use FILE CHANGE TRIGGER Activity and tigger a process we want

Cheers @tejastandel007

Any other alternate solution, I have a requirement where i cant use anything locally.
I do have other workaround but i just want to have a direct trigger for any folder/file upload/modify on sharepoint.

Thanks @Palaniyappan

Hey @Palaniyappan
The sync is working now, but I need a help like, I just want to trigger when there is any activity in that folder.
Like there should be an auto-execution of flow when there is any activity in folder!!!
Any sample workflow will be a helpful

Thanks in Advance

1 Like

Here you go

Cheers @tejastandel007

1 Like