Job title: Solution Lead
Job role: RPA Lead
Country: United Kingdom
Company name: Travelport
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
The Intelligent Automation Solutions Lead is a Lean Thinker with a high level of expertise in Business Process Automation and Continuous Improvement using technology. As a key member of the Finance Change Team, they will play a central role in managing and further developing the organization’s Intelligent Automation capability, business partnering to identify opportunities for automation, managing the outsourced IA developer and support resources and ensuring that Travelport Finance achieves its Next Gen Finance vision.
• Partner with business owners and other finance business teams to design automation solutions to reengineer/improve and standardize global processes.
• Translates the business requests for automation into effective automation solutions, including delivery of process improvements and efficiencies. A holistic view of departmental processes will be required to support efficient re-use of automation objects.
• Manages the outsourced IA developer and support resources efficiently and effectively to build, test and deploy the automation.
• Manages the IA intern including ensuring a holistic experience and exposure to different opportunities.
• Oversees the monitoring and maintenance of the current Intelligent Automation / RPA environment, and manages and reports on the performance of production deployed bots and processes
• Creates and ensures outsourced developers work to a technical design to further develop the automation of Travelport business processes.
• Develops and manages the delivery of automated processes to quality and agreed specs within the Travelport IA Framework, creating reusable knowledge assets for each automation project.
• Utilises the Agile methodology to deliver automations, working alongside the users, SMEs, Analysts and PMO to understand, assess, align expectations, and deliver business process automations to agreed specs whilst meeting the business requirements.
• Keeps the Director Finance, Change Management up to date with the status of development, issues, and impact on related development / projects.
• Works with the outsourced developers, administrators, SMEs, and architects to make sure that the automation meets technical requirements and performance goals.
• Follows secure development practices to ensure the application is free of vulnerabilities.
• Participates in development reviews.
• Manages and quality controls the documentation and standards to maintain and improve the Intelligent Automation centre of excellence.
• Manages the fixing of any defects and performance problems discovered.
• Builds a network of external IA and automation best practices.
These are just a few of our employee’s favorite benefits/perks…
• Flexibility with a focus on delivery and the right interactions
• Cross functional role within team who is empowered to drive improvement across people, process, and technology
• Part of a Change team passionate about making a difference and pushing the envelope on approach and tools
• Continuous improvement mindset focused on people and the customer
• Partial remote working (2-3 days in the office)
• Modern offices with great coffee
Apply here: Travelport Candidate Experience site