I want to Transpose row data in column data in excel
Birthday.xlsx (8.6 KB)
Please Help or provide me xml file for this
Please refer this
here is an easy way to transpose row values to columns.
Assuming you already have a datatable (lets call it dt_source) with one column of relevant values, which you want to transpose to columns.
- Initialize a new empty datatable (for transposed values, lets call it dt_target)
- Iterate through dt_source with a For Each Row activity
- Inside the For Each Row Body insert an Add Data Column activity
- Fill the properties with the target datatable (dt_target) and the ColumnName (that would be the row(“value”) to be transposed)
- That’s it, you’re done. Write Range (dt_target) to Excel to inspect your results.
Please provide me xml
Refer to this thread, you will get an idea