Transferring Orchestrator License

Hi All,

I am planning upgrade our RPA infrastructure to the newest version available. I hope to source two new servers for the On Prem Orchestrator Application and Database servers, and perform a clean install and then migrate our existing packages over. My query is, can I reallocate our current UAT Orchestrator licenses from our current build to the new UAT environment, and if required, reallocate them back to the original environment? Basically, is it permit able to reallocate the licence and is there a limit on the amount of times that I can reallocate the license?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, I couldn’t find it

There is no such on reallocate the license, end of the day you are gonna get same amount of bot license count.

But deactivate the license in old/current orchestrator and then activate in new orchestrator.

Hi

Yes, you can reallocate your current UAT Orchestrator licenses from your current build to the new UAT environment. There is no limit on the amount of times that you can reallocate licenses in UiPath.

Please note that you can only reallocate licenses that are not in use. If a license is in use, you will need to first decommission the robot or service that is using the license before you can reallocate it.

Cheers @john_ray

Thank you very much for your answer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.