TransactionNumber in REFramework Process

Hi,

I am trying to loop through each row of Excel and write something to another column (e.g. column C) of the same row. I use write cell and the cell should be “C”+(TransactionNumber + 2).ToString as I set transaction number to 0 at the beginning. However, I could not find Transaction Number as an argument/ variable in the Process workflow. Would there be any solution/ alternative way for me to do it? I do not want to change my original process so would prefer not to turn into writing into Datatable instead. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@upnewbie

You need to pass the argument to process to get use of Transaction Number, as below

This will helps you get the transaction number into process

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, Many thanks for this. I tried to do this but everytime after I click Ok the TransactionNumber just disappeared again. Is there any way I can fix this? :slight_smile:

@upnewbie

Create in_Transactionnumber argument inside Process workflow, then you have to click on the import argument outside of the process workflow and assign the transactionNumber, So in process you can use in_Transactionnumber

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.