transactionItem (without using queue)

afbeelding
Hello,
I have difficulties processing the transaction items (mail messages).
It is repeatedly processing number 1 instead of all my transaction items.

I’m looking over something but I can’t find it :woozy_face:

Please help.

You’ve likely manually added code that decrements the transaction number or resets it somewhere in your workflow. You’ll need to step through your workflow or find the location where this occurs in order to fix the bug.,

1 Like

I still didn’t find it :woozy_face:

I’ve tried so many things that I’ve lost the clear thinking, I think :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Is it because the in/out argument?

@E_lanotte The Transaction Number will be incremented in the Success Sequence of the Set Transaction Status Workflow. So you can Check if it is Incrementing the transaction Number. Also you can do a Universal Search of the variable TransactionNumber or on the in_TransactionNumber to identify the different locations it is used. You can then determine, what’s the possible error. The Search Icon is present in the Top Right Corner of the Studio.

1 Like

I’ve looked over an argument direction in the “Process Transaction” :woman_facepalming: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thank you for replying so fast!

1 Like

@E_lanotte So the direction was not In/out ?

No it was “out”

@E_lanotte I believe it Should be In argument :thinking:

1 Like

Hi. It seems like the argument passing is right. Could you please check when you are reading unread mails whether it has been marked “as Read”. If not, the same mail would be available in inbox and it tries to process it again and again.

Thanks,
Uthraa