To send mail from outlook checking whether mail is available or not

I need to reply the reminder mail if my outlook doesn’t have any mail. Please let me know the condition, which i can use with IF activity.

Please be a bit more specific what you actually need.

I guess you need the Get Outlook Mail Message Activity to retrieve all Messages. Maybe Check “Only Unread Messages” and then compare the Collection you get out of it.
Probably something like: IF messages.Count < 1

Hey @khan,

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Just replace the activities you want to use!
emailtest.xaml (11.3 KB)

You can avoid the loops if you want it to run only once and not check infinitely for new mails
Regards.

I want to send the reminder to user, if my inbox is empty

ok, then try what I wrote or the Solution of @Rishabh_Lakhera. Both should work fine

How to read a single outlook mail at a time for a specific keyword?? How to filter or read single mail id from outlook. If I am using FOR EACH. I don’t want to iterate that much time , how much mails are available. Based on my condition, I want to read only single mail and want to stop . If more than one mails are available then how to read only particular mail at first only. Kindly suggest

How to read a single outlook mail at a time for a specific keyword?? How to filter or read single mail id from outlook. If I am using FOR EACH. I don’t want to iterate that much time , how much mails are available. Based on my condition, I want to read only single mail and want to stop . If more than one mails are available then how to read only particular mail at first only. Kindly suggest…

Please have a look at this: https://activities.uipath.com/docs/get-outlook-mail-messages

With Options - Filter you can specify a keyword that will return the Mails with the keyword included in the Subject. So you don’t have to iterate over all your mails, just the ones with the keyword. If you want to stop the loop when you have found the mail you want just use the Break - Activity.

Hope that Helps

Regards,
Bob

Hey Rishabh, thanks for the solution… It made my solution bit easy…

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: