To Read Doc file content

I am trying to read the content of the “.doc” format file ,
i used “Read Text File” and “Message box” activities to print the doc file content,

can any one help me how to read and display the content of the doc file

can we see the document smaple??

doc format file uploading is not possible here , not able to upload the sample file,
is it ok to upload the file content with “.txt” format here now

You need to use Word application scope

yes!

Mahesh Nath
maheshnath9000@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE:
I am a passionate and valuable contributor looking to obtain a position in a growing organization where I can utilize my knowledge, skills and abilities

SKILLS:
Ability to work effectively in high-pressure environments
Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively connect with candidates through email, cold-calling, LinkedIn, and Social Media
Familiar with applicant tracking system like COMPAS
Familiar with Vendor Management Systems like Zero Choas, Prowand, IQ Navigator

Achievements:
Successful in facilitating the recruitment and retention of industry talent
Top producer of identifying qualified candidates needed for specified roles

TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.

EDUCATION:
KSRM Engineering College
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering

PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT:
Resource One IT Solutions – Hyderabad, India Mar 2016 –Present

Full-Cycle IT Recruiting for Corp-2-Corp, W2 and Contract-To-Hire type employment across the United States.

• Strong understanding of the IT environment terms and Handled the “Full Life Cycle” Recruiting process for Information Technology skilled candidates by Sourcing through various internet job boards such as Monster, Dice, and CareerBuilder.
• Shortlisting the CV of the consultants on technical grounds as per the client requirements.
• Conducting initial interviews over the phone to determine the experience and skill level.
• To ensure candidate is available and ready to take up the project.
• To negotiate the pay rates with the employer and consultants.
• To finalize rate/salary from employer or consultant as per the type of requirement.
• Email documentation for every communication and rate confirmation.
• Format the CVs of the consultants highlighting the skill set.
• Submit the CVs to the Team Lead/Accounts Manager.
• Schedule the interview with the client.
• Working with H1B, , EAD, Green Card and Citizens
• Servicing 3-4 requirements per day.
• Supporting IT Infrastructure positions.
• Maintaining vendor data base for Contract positions.

Software - Architect/Lead, Software Quality Assurance Engineers,Sr. Cloud Engineer, Sr DevOps Engineer, Sr. Mobile Apps Engineer, Application programmer, Application systems engineer, Ruby on Rails Engineer, Dev Ops Engineer, Front-end Developer, UX/UI Engineer, SQL DBA

Hardware - Staff Hardware Engineer, ASIC Design, Software Design

Product Management - Director of Product Management, Sr. Product Manager
Design - Interaction Designer, Visual Designer, Director/VP

Finance/Accounting- Accountants/manager, Controller, Corporate finance & development director, External auditor, Financial analyst/manager, Financial planner, Fixed asset manager

Sales-Account manager, Business development executive/manager, Customer service representative, Sales director, Sales engineer, Sales and support engineer, Sales manager/director, Sales operations manager, Sales order administrator, Sales representative

Engineering oriented positions including Project Coordinators/Managers, Technical Writers, Technicians, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical/CAD Engineers, ASIC Design and Verification, Facilities Maintenance, Process Engineers

Google SOURCER Positions sourced: Recruiters, Instructional Designer/Trainer

Contributions to hiring process: Job description development, modification, and posting, candidate development, interview oversight, sourcing

REFERENCES: Available upon request