Timeout Problem: On Element Appear and Element exists

Hello all,
I am still a beginner in the field of UiPath RPA.

I have the following problem:
I am building a demo process automation in which I read PDF files and enter the corresponding data into a system (Odoo).
In this process there is one case that causes problems and that is when the customer is entered in the Odoo system, there are 2 possibilities. The customer exists or he does not exist in Odoo, if the customer does not exist, a popup appears where the corresponding data can be entered.
Sometimes the entry works and sometimes it doesn’t.

I have packed the whole thing in a try & catch. In the Try Block I tried to wait for the popup (With On Element Appear and Element exists). I have set the timeout time down, because there can be the case that the user already exists in Odoo and therefore no popup comes. And otherwise you always wait 30 seconds default timeout.

The trigger for this popup is the customer input field, which is confirmed with Enter (current realization with Type Into). Either the popup appears or the rest of the data is entered. (It is an invoice filing).

It often throws a timeout exception and then goes into the finally block. In the finally block the remaining data is entered.
I think it is because of the popup detection or the too late confirmation by Enter.

I hope that this description is sufficient. I can provide screeshots if needed.

Thanks a lot!
Greetings Vincent

For the activity On Element Appear, mark the Repeat Forever property as False.

Thanks for the quick reply
Repeat Forever was marked as False, still it didn’t work unfortunately
At the moment I have the Element Exists activity in the process