Kind regards

Tom

2 Likes

good news… I hope alert box problem in google chrome is solved

3 Likes

How can I correct this error?

1 Like

Hi @JoeV

Could you let me know what steps you take before the error is thrown?

Also, could you say the version of your Studio, activity packages and which feeds do you have setup in Package Manager settings?

Question to anybody else who’s tested my example - was it working fine for you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The step that I only take is to execute the project that you uploaded and then that error comes out.

I am using the Beta version app-19.4.0-beta0032.

In the package con fi guration that is required to execute this project?

1 Like

I did some research and it turns out to be a bug of sorts. Unfortunately, I will need to redo my example after new beta version is released.

For a way to fix the example as is, see below:

1. Open the project from Studio by pointing to the project.json file. This is what you will see:
  2. Click on Later
  3. Go to the Project pane and Remove the Calculator service:
    (you can click Later again at this point to the same message from Studio as before)
  4. Choose New Service from the Project pane (right click on Services):
  5. In the new window, put this URL, click on Load and then on Save:
    http://www.dneonline.com/calculator.asmx?WSDL
    Do not change the Namespace field. It needs to stay as Calculator

There you go, it should be working now:

Side effect is that you’ve just learned how to add your own services from SOAP or Swagger definition files :slight_smile:

PS. Entire OrchestratorAPI has a swagger URL :wink:
https://platform.uipath.com:443/swagger/docs/V2

3 Likes

I did a little research and it turns out to be a kind of mistake. Unfortunately, I’ll have to redo my example after the new beta release.

Cool!! Now if the example worked for me … Thank you very much !!!

But the new beta version was released already … or well that’s what I understood with the published …

2 Likes

Beta channel gives you access to all small increments we make before releasing the final, Stable version. If you check your version in Studio, it should say 2019.4.0-beta.32 :slight_smile: That number at the end increases from time to time when batches of bug fixes are pushed to the Beta channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand … a consultation regarding community license. How many times can I activate the community license?

1 Like

There is no limit to the amount of activation for personal/small business use, as long as you are not activating it in the entire enterprise of thousands of computers. Then you will need a license :slight_smile:

In other words, Community Edition is free to use with no time/activation limitation :slight_smile:
(you do need to re-activate it every 12-weeks, but that’s all)

2 Likes

Perfect then. Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

But will there be a problem if I install on two machines with the same license?

You can activate Studio with the same email address (or a different one) on multiple machines, as long as you don’t exceed the limit stated in the license. See this page for detailed explanation of the actual limit (which is far, far higher than 2 machines):
https://www.uipath.com/freetrial-or-community

Below the comparison table:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Now I understand better.

Absolutely can help with this! @Juan_Felipe_Carvajal - You can get registered for the Insider Preview Program at the following link: Insider Preview Program | UiPath

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

5 Likes

I have a question about the Native RDP support. Trying to use it and got the message that the plugin installed successfully but I’m not sure I’m following the right process because elements are still not being picked up in RDP sessions. Is there documentation available for this yet? I’ve been installing the plugin via studio on my local machine, am I meant to install it on the RDP machine? When it says to restart RDP connections, does that mean actually rebooting the machine I’m connecting to or simply disconnecting and reconnecting my session?

These features are so cool though! :slight_smile:

Hi @AWoz

I believe the guides will be available soon enough. It will be the same deal as with the Citrix Native Support, which requires an installation both on the machine that automates (the one with Studio) and the one that will be automated (the virtual machine).

1 Like

Thank you for the new fast track release. Especially with the GIT integration I am very happy. Do you have any indication when we can expect a stable enterprise release?

Hi @CLak

2019.4 is released today. Read the release notes here:
https://www.uipath.com/product/release-notes/uipath-v2019.4.1

For Studio, you can get the latest version by requesting a Trial: Enterprise RPA Platform Trial - Automation Software | UiPath

Orchestrator CE is also updated to the latest version: https://platform.uipath.com

4 Likes

Happy to see new features again :smiley:

2 Likes