UiPath 2019.4 is now in Beta!

hi @c.ciprian - Return to breakpoint might not be actually what you expect. It’s actually a function to “Show Execution Point” when you’re somewhere else in the project files and forgot where the execution point was during debug. But fear not, Return to breakpoint as you understand it, is on the roadmap.

3 Likes

Its really great. I can see many options in Latest version .
So excited to test it…

1 Like

Overall, these are some awesome enhancements!
I hate to say it, but you are almost moving at too fast a pace!
Can’t keep up with all these new and cool features.

I do have one thought or suggestion with it comes to Variables and Arguments and that is to be able to Scope them at a Project Level. Maybe define them within the Project File and therefore they would be accessible across all XAML Workflows that are included within the Project? Just like segmenting code to make it more readable and easier to maintain, we break or segment Sequences and Workflows into separate XAML files, but we should not have to continually define and/or import Arguments, instead would be great to define them once and use across all - just like Public and Private scope in C# .NET.

1 Like

Just updated to the Beta version, You are amazing :ok_hand::raised_hands:

1 Like

I feel like i’ve got an Christmas gift in April :heart_eyes:

1 Like

For all of you SOAP enthusiasts, see below a working Library project with a custom SOAP service installed :slight_smile:

SOAPExample.zip (3.0 KB)

I tested it with this one.

See also this guide to fix the example :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This looks really cool. Certain features like:

• Git Integration
  • Variable in Selectors
  • AI Vision
  • Camparison of two workflow files
  • SOAP and Swagger native libraries
  • Multi-tenancy database and Encryption per tenant

These features will surely count as benchmark. Well done Team.

3 Likes

I switched my UiPath Community Studio to beta instead of stable, but it is still 2018.4.1. Anyone know how to use this new version?

1 Like

It does change the version, change the update channel to beta wait for sometime and restart PC it must work

Thanks,
Prankur

3 Likes

@Juan_Felipe_Carvajal
Real time monitoring will be added to beta soon. For multi-tenancy db you will have to request the installer to have the Orchestrator on-prem. @Ryan_Rush can help you with the form to register for Insider Preview.

2 Likes

Hi @Ahmad_Hijazi

See here for the guide on how to make sure your Beta feed gets properly activated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

There is a small typo:
Lotus notes instead of

• Louts Notes

Kind regards

Tom

2 Likes

good news… I hope alert box problem in google chrome is solved

3 Likes

How can I correct this error?

1 Like

Hi @JoeV

Could you let me know what steps you take before the error is thrown?

Also, could you say the version of your Studio, activity packages and which feeds do you have setup in Package Manager settings?

Question to anybody else who’s tested my example - was it working fine for you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The step that I only take is to execute the project that you uploaded and then that error comes out.

I am using the Beta version app-19.4.0-beta0032.

In the package con fi guration that is required to execute this project?

1 Like

I did some research and it turns out to be a bug of sorts. Unfortunately, I will need to redo my example after new beta version is released.

For a way to fix the example as is, see below:

1. Open the project from Studio by pointing to the project.json file. This is what you will see:
  2. Click on Later
  3. Go to the Project pane and Remove the Calculator service:
    (you can click Later again at this point to the same message from Studio as before)
  4. Choose New Service from the Project pane (right click on Services):
  5. In the new window, put this URL, click on Load and then on Save:
    http://www.dneonline.com/calculator.asmx?WSDL
    Do not change the Namespace field. It needs to stay as Calculator

There you go, it should be working now:

Side effect is that you’ve just learned how to add your own services from SOAP or Swagger definition files :slight_smile:

PS. Entire OrchestratorAPI has a swagger URL :wink:
https://platform.uipath.com:443/swagger/docs/V2

3 Likes

I did a little research and it turns out to be a kind of mistake. Unfortunately, I’ll have to redo my example after the new beta release.

Cool!! Now if the example worked for me … Thank you very much !!!

But the new beta version was released already … or well that’s what I understood with the published …

2 Likes

Beta channel gives you access to all small increments we make before releasing the final, Stable version. If you check your version in Studio, it should say 2019.4.0-beta.32 :slight_smile: That number at the end increases from time to time when batches of bug fixes are pushed to the Beta channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand … a consultation regarding community license. How many times can I activate the community license?

1 Like