This expression *:? ?M not working

Hi,
I am very new to UIPath and i am learning UIPath as a RPA developer. I am trying fetch current time by using UIPath Studio. I have used time format in selector window for one of the activity. But time is not working. I have used this expression ‘*:?? ?M’ (because I have PM format is there in my time format). I am getting below error. Please help on this.

Get Text ‘Get Current India Time’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

@kamalsekhar

Welcome to the uipath community.

Try like this.

'*M'

Thanks Lakshman for your reply.

Still i am getting error. While click on Validate button , its showing current selector in invalid.

Get Text ‘Get Current India Time’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

1 Like

@kamalsekhar

Could you please help me with screenshot of that selector. Need to check once how you are writing.

please find the attached error message screenshot. If i click on Validate button, then its not successfully validate.

@kamalsekhar

Could you please show me original screenshot which contains date value in attribute.

Hi,

Selectors are not case-insensitive. What I see is that in your selector there is an “M” but according your screenshot it should be an “m” to have a proper match

1 Like

@kamalsekhar

Please help me with screenshot of orginal selector of that indicated element but not element screenshot.

Thank You cmolina. I have changed to small “m”. Its working now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.