This activity is either missing or could not be loaded properly

Hello Everybody,

at the moment i am facing a problem which occured because i designed a process in a newer Version with Community Edition and now i am using Enterprise Edition with an older version. Of course i deleted the newer Community Edition.
Now I tried to open the xaml file in my Enterprise Edition and the following message pops up:
“This activity is either missing or could not be loaded properly”
Issue

It was simply Data extraction from an Excelfile…

Any ideas?

Kind regards
Niclas

1 Like

@NiclasW

Kindly check the packages in manage package Update or not?

Thanks,
Suresh J

1 Like

@sureshj These are my packages:
issue1

another weird thing is that another Process from the Community Edition in UiPath, which is also working with Excel Data Extraction, is working fine… But this one isn’t working.

1 Like

The restore inputs for ‘Konditionsanlage’ have not changed. No further actions are required to complete the restore.

Assets file has not changed. Skipping assets file writing. Path: C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\UIPath\UiPath Sicherheitskopie\SSE\Konditionsanlage.local\AllDependencies.json

No-Op restore. The cache will not be updated. Path: C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\UIPath\UiPath Sicherheitskopie\SSE\Konditionsanlage.local\nuget.cache

Type ‘Error’ is not assignable to type ‘http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities:WaitForReady’ of member ‘WaitForReady’. Row: 317, Column: 36

1 Like

@NiclasW

The Community edition has upgrade for UI automation.activities

Thanks,
Suresh J

1 Like

Hi @NiclasW

Do you know what activity is that you just need to add the package just like @sureshj
saying :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

5 Likes

@pattyricarte Sorry for beeing a noob :sweat_smile:. I do not know which package i have to add :weary:

1 Like

hehe same here sometimes thats my problem. but if you know the activities you can search that activities in the internet and query for that package.I wish UIPATH has a features that if we dont know the package of the activities we just need to right click it and resolved ! Just sharing :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds like a very good idea, especially for persons like me :stuck_out_tongue:.

Thanks for your help. I`ll try to evolve my skills haha :smiley:

1 Like

@NiclasW
Thats great ! I’m here to lend you a hand if you have an inquiry don’t hesitate to pm me or post here your issue to address it.

4 Likes

Actually there is another question XD. When I am looking at my workflow and all the activities who have issues then i realize that they are all “Click”- or “Type into” - Activities which are performing in SAP. So the packages can not be the main reason for this Issue or am I wrong?

1 Like

Sorry @NiclasW Idon’t the inquiry so much,But ofcourse the package is the issue because the activity won’t run if the packages is not perpectly installed, By the way what activities are you using esp. on the activities that is not properly running.

5 Likes

The activites with the error “This activity is either missing…” are doing a whole process in SAP. They are just clicking (Click) on buttons and writing (Type into) variables into fields nothing else. Therefore i can not identify the missing package :frowning:

1 Like

@NiclasW But do you know what exactly the activities that you used?

3 Likes

I used the “Desktop Recording” method and also included activities like Click and Type Into. That’s it.

1 Like

@NiclasW can you read this and try for the solution.

Updating Packages = Updating Packages

5 Likes

Hey @NiclasW, @pattyricarte, and @sureshj, did you ever find a solution for this? please help i have the same problem.

Same for me