There'a a web page on which selector gonna work at first time but at the second time selector not gonna work on that submit button. I used a reliable selector but it's shows error selector was not found, What should I do?

There’s a web page on which selector gonna work at first time but at the second time selector not gonna work on that submit button. I used a reliable selector (it’s gonna validate at from UI Explorer correctly when robot is not run) but it’s shows error selector was not found when robot is running, What should I do?

Hi

Use a wildcard symbol * along the attribute value which looks dynamic
So that the selector will work

@sahilgoyal149

I make a reliable selector, which gonna validate at the time when robot is not running but when I run it through robot it gonna work at first time but not gonna work at second time. And I have also done it manually click submit by first and second time and the selector validate fine.

Fine
Can I see the selector with which you are facing the issue
@sahilgoyal149

Yes, I have used element on appear activity which consist a selector as shown in which transaction item i got change with the variable value but it’s not gonna work at run time. I also check transaction item value by using breakpoint and in local panel but can’t find the solution
image.png

ensure that the variable has a matching default value used for standalone validation