There was an error tryng to reach the activation server

I’m having a problem with UIPath community edition. The machines firewall blocks some internet access and this message is displayed:

How can i fix this?

1 Like

@Dalton_Okamura - I too have faced the same issue when I was using my work network. I resolved it by connecting to my mobile hotspot WiFi. If this is not an option for you, another way is to use your home WiFi network to activate this. Or if you have any firewall settings in your computer which are blocking UiPath Studio to connect out, you will need to allow UiPath Studio in your firewall settings so that it can connect out to internet.

1 Like

This happens when i’m try to active the free license

1 Like

@Dalton_Okamura

Can you please try with offline activation (manual activation).
Hope it will work
For your reference check this Activate Studio

Thankq
Aman

1 Like

@Dalton_Okamura - Few questions:

1. What is the version of UiPath you are trying to activate?
  2. Have you installed any version of UiPath earlier (enterprise trial or community edition) or is this the first time?
1 Like

This is my first tryng to activate the UIPath in this VM.
The version is 2019.1.0

1 Like

@aman_sheik - Offline activation might not work here as @Dalton_Okamura is using the Community Edition.

@Dalton_Okamura - Please check if you have admin rights on the machine. Can you try to open Studio as administrator and try activating again? Please also refer to the below post.

If nothing works, then I would reach out to your network team if anything is blocking your VM or the UiPath Studio installed on the VM from accessing the internet.