There is no key in orchestrator

I am following along with the academy tutorials and I cannot see any “key” to use with my UiPath robot in the UiPath

The key is given by the robot if I’m not mistaken, which you then copy into the orchestrator when setting up the bot?

Also it says my robot is disconnected (see screenshot attached). When I try to run it from jobs it just keeps saying pending. It won’t let me add my screenshot

If you haven’t set the bot up with the correct key in orchestrator it won’t be able to connect, which is likely why you have this issue.

To retrieve your robot key do the following:

1.Create environment
2.Under machines create machine
3.Create robot with the right information (it’s important)
4.Get back to machine click on view

Thanks, I have done exactly this, but it still does not show up. I will delete it and try it again. I followed along with the videos exactly, I even uploaded my package for the processes. But still nothing. I will give it another go.

Ok managed to find the machine key, but when I put it in my UiPath robot in the system tray I get an error trying to connect. Not sure as I have a community edition it has something to do with that?

No nothing To do with the community edition,
I think it has something to do with the robot configuration
When creating the robot please make sure you that you have the name of your machine as you can find it and the system

And the name of your domain as you can find it in the cmd running the “whoami” commad

hope this will solve the problem :smile:

Managed to solve it (Well part of it). It was to do with the proxy I was using!! After I changed internet it worked. But after that I keep getting the error

Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700AA): The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)
at UiPath.UiSystemClass.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String bstrUser, String bstrPassword, UiOpenSessionFlags nFlags, String bstrApplication, String bstrAppArguments, Int32 nDelayMs, Int32 userToken, UiGenericOptions options)
at UiPath.Core.Setup.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String username, String password, OpenSessionFlags flags, String application, String arguments, Int32 userToken, Int32 preferredWidth, Int32 preferredHeight, Int32 preferredDepth, Boolean fontSmoothing)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.StartProcessInSession(Guid executorInstanceId, String username, String password, SettingsDictionary execSettings, IntPtr userToken)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.<>c__DisplayClass17_1.<b__0>d.MoveNext()

Been looking at the forum for issues