There is a folder with a set of outlook mail messsage file , how to retrive attachment by looping that folder

I have a set of outlook mail message file in a folder which has attachments how to save that attachment seperately into an other folder with naming convention.

Completed this with invoke method activity thanks all.

Have you tried using StudioX to build this? This is an excellent candidate for business users and StudioX. And the UI should be fairly intuitive.

I want to help you cause I know about a tool that can be helpful to retrieve attachments by looping that folder If you have a set of Outlook mail message files in a folder that has attachments and you want to save those attachments separately into another folder with the naming convention. You should take the help of this ToolsBaer Outlook Attachments Extractor Tool To extract all attachments from Outlook emails, contacts, and calendars, users will get the opportunity to preview all data before extracting data here users can select a location to save attachments with their name work with all Outlook.