In Level 3 Assignment number 1, the Workflow works fine and extracts the data from ACME but without processing anything in SHA1.
ReFrameWork-master.zip (1.9 MB)
Please check the workflow if you don’t mind. It does not show any error and logs out of everything without processing anything in SHA1.
Could you please run the workflow in debug mode and let us exact error. So that we can help you better in this.
Actually it does not give any errors up, it just goes through SHA1 without processing and then logs out of ACME thats all.
If you run the workflow in debug mode then it will stop where error occurs.
I have had it run in debug many times but it does not stop anywhere. The workflow completes without error.
As I said it runs throughout but doesn’t process anything in SHA1 only, before this, it was working but eventually stopping at ‘Assign TransactionID’ but I made some changes after which it runs till the end but does not process sha1.
Could you please check my workflow as I am at no help.
I have resolved the above issue of not processing anything in sha1. But, there always is something going wrong with this workflow.
After solving this issue on first occasion it ran fine,everything processed and suddenly it stopped at ‘Go Back’ activity ,so I ran it again and on second occasion it stopped at ‘Assign TransactionID’.
I am not understanding how is this happening.