The Wait Operation Timed out

We are facing the an error, where the The automation fails before start of execution with error “The wait operation timed out error” and then the upcoming Automation Jobs are getting faulted until we restart our RDP machine.

In the Event viewer it shows as below:

UiPath.Service.Host 20.10.6.0
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070102): The wait operation timed out. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070102)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Windows.Session.StartProcessInSession(String username, String domain, String password, LogonLibrary logonLibrary, UInt32 logonTimeout, String application, String arguments, TS_CONNECT_OPTIONS options, TS_SMARTCARD_OPTIONS smartCard, Boolean runElevated)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ServiceWorkflowExecutorProxy.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ServiceWorkflowExecutorProxy.d__7.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ServiceWorkflowExecutorProxy.d__6.MoveNext(), HResult -2147024638

Let me know if any one faced same issues

Hi,
at the begining try order an issue for UiPath Technical Support:
This is a topic more for IT, I think.

One thing that puzzles me is maybe it is worth taking an interest in this entry: “TS_SMARTCARD_OPTIONS smartCard

Yeah , Already raised an concern to the Uipath technical team but they suggested that it should be an RDP machine 'side .

So only had an idea to post in this forum to find out any related issues.