The specified computer vision server could not be reached while trying to access CV server (on-premises) URL in CV Screen scope activity.
The specified computer vision server could not be reached
Below are the reason due to which this is may occur:
- Communication blockage due to firewall/antivirus.
- Setup/Configure issue with SSL certificate.
- Validate if all the prerequisite are met and installation and License activation has been successfully as per the below documentation(s):
- Disable/Turn Off firewall/antivirus temporarily to check the behaviour from UiPath studio.
- Browse the CV server URL on default port 8051/allocated port on robot server, if the below message appears, it implies that the CV URL is working fine:
If the server URL is not accessible, check with internal IT team if the Robot is in Closed network (i.e. Uses Proxy to establish connection between Robot and Internet) and refer to this documentation to redirect robot through a proxy server.
- Try to telnet "Telnet <IP Address> <8051>" and check for if the port is open on the server. Steps to telnet are mentioned here . If port is not open , reach out to Internal IT team for the same.
- Check if the SSL certificate is created/present on CV server and exists under Trusted Root Certification authority . Steps mentioned here .
- Ensure to Install UiPath.ComputerVision.LocalServer activities package: This package contains no activities, but once installed in a project, enables you to use a local Computer Vision server.
- Ensure to check the Use Local sever option in CV screen scope activity.
Try executing automation scripts and it should work successfully.
Few Forum discussion references: