The Robot will be triggered when remotely open RPA VM environment

Dear all,

I published some unattended RPA to Orchestrator with automation trigger. It could be triggered when the schedule time reached. But I found each time when I remotely login the RPA machine, it will trigger RPA automatically, even it’s not in schedule time period. I also tried to disable the schedule in Orchestrator, but still the same. And the SOURCE in Orchestrator JOBS panel shows it was triggered by Agent like below:

Can someone suggest the root cause of this and some possible solutions for this? The machine environment is in VMware, it allows 2 same users login at the same time. Thanks a lot.

@TerryWang - this could be below reason -

Please navigate to Orchestrator -> select the Process -> Process Settings -> Check “Automatically Start Process” option -> if its enable -> please disable and check.

Process will not trigger automatically when it login to VM and it will trigger based on schedule time.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. It works! After disable this option in Orchestrator Process. No more robots will be triggered automatically when login the remote sessions.

1 Like

@TerryWang cheers!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.