The requested folder could not be found

Getting Error --The requested folder could not be found

Action --Get IMAP foroutlook 365 account —

Error is coming in accessing the Folders for one of the Outlook email account , for others its working fine

Is MailBox is your Variable of type String?
If yes, Than can u show default value set to that variable.

Hello @DB123

Is this MailBox variable holds the folder name? Is that folder a sub folder?

if yes, then you have to give the full path. For example “Inbox\SubInbox”

Here Inbox is the parent folder and SubInbox is the subfolder.

MailBox name is a folder name …the same is working fine with 3-4 outlook ids I tested …just with 1 ID have issue …

I am getting Folder Name from the User as input using a Form .And that value is saves i a variable.

MailBox =FormOutput2[“mailbox”]

@DB123 if it is working for few id’s and not working for some, then you need to check whether some unwanted characters are there in the ID. Share the screenshot if the error and the id which you are using

Error is as below:

The requested folder could not be found. at UiPath.Mail.Activities.GetMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

ID : It is the Outlook email id of one of the employee in my company with organisational domain name