The project runs on the windows server 2012 and cannot use the about mouse everything

Hi ,Its my first contact with RPA,
I am developing a project to operate browser,I run very well locally.But I had a problem uploading to the server using orchestrator.If I don’t have a remote connection server,or other mean no screen. All the mouse operations can’t be performed.
FYI:mouse click on web page.
How can i do it?

Thanks.

If i connect server it’s work fine.no any problems.

Well @L_Mr welcome to community

What do you mean by mouse operations cannot be performed?

Is your robot service installed in the win server where you are deploying the bot? Do you have any surface click operations or UiElement based?

Please provide more details on what exactly the issue…

Regards :slight_smile:

Hi Raghavendraprasad,
The win server installed community version and connected to cloud successfully.
Like this picture,I want to click 1 and 2.And I used UI Automation–Element-Mouse-Click.
As I said above the program run very well in my local computer ,and when I connect to the server and run it with the orchestrator, it’s work well.But When I disconnect the server and run it with the orchestrator, it error.All those who use this ‘click’ control are not working.

@Raghavendraprasad

Hi
Welcome to uipath community

Kindly check once whether SIMULATE CLICK property is enabled in the property Panel of CLICK activity and try once
Cheers @L_Mr

1 Like

Oh then check your bot license… If it is attended bot then it will only run when user has logged in, or an active windows session is running.

Check and revert if issue still persists. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan ,
Thanks for your advice,I didn’t know there was one.
Which control should I select.

Regards

3 Likes

Hi @L_Mr

I think they are refering to this.

• SendWindowMessages - If selected, the click is executed by sending a specific message to the target application. This input method can work in the background, is compatible with most desktop apps, but it is not the fastest of the methods. By default, this check box is not selected. If neither this nor the SimulateClick check boxes are selected, the default method simulates the click by using the hardware driver. The default method is the slowest, it cannot work in the background, but it is compatible with all desktop apps.
  • SimulateClick - If selected, it simulates the click by using the technology of the target application. This input method is the fastest of the three and works in the background. By default, this check box is not selected. If neither this nor the SendWindowMessages check boxes are selected, the default method performs the click using the hardware driver. The default method is the slowest, it cannot work in the background, but it is compatible with all desktop apps. If you select this property, it is recommended to check the state of the target UI element prior to execution. More details can be found on this page.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Fine
—kindly close this Manage Packages window and in the studio click on that activity once
Then to the right of studio we got a panel named PROPERTY
—there we can can find this Simulate Click property at the last
Enable that checkbox and try once
Cheers @L_Mr

2 Likes

@Palaniyappan @pattyricarte @Raghavendraprasad Thank you a lot.
The problem solved.Thanks for your help.
Hava a nice day everyone.:+1:

3 Likes

yey great! @L_Mr
Welcome happy to help here!

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Cheers
@L_Mr

1 Like

Hey @L_Mr

Glad that the problem is solved, may I ask what exactly was the issue?

1 Like