The project could not be opened: Project is incompatible with StudioX profile. You can open it in Studio and fix the errors

22.10.5+Branch.support-v22.10.Sha.79bc7c61a909d990afd07620b3005b3a35eb1f1b

Morning guys.
The UiPath was updated yesterday and this project of mine does not open anymore. What can i do?

The Log:

Cannot open item: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: The project ‘C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\UiPath\Financeiro\project.json’ could not be opened: Project is incompatible with StudioX profile. You can open it in Studio and fix the errors.
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsyncInternal(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.ProjectServiceBase.OpenAsyncTaskExecute(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.ProjectServiceBase.OpenAsyncTaskExecute(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.ProjectServiceBase.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OpenAsync(OpenInformation openInfo)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.OpenCloseCommandsService.OpenProjectAsync(OpenInformation openInfo, IProject newProject)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.OpenCloseCommandsService.OpenProjectAsync(OpenInformation openInfo)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.OpenCloseCommandsService.OpenFileExecuteAsync(String initialDirectory, IOpenOptions options)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass250_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.StartPageViewModel.ExecuteCommandAsync(Func`1 commandExecute)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel.OpenAsync(Object argument), HResult -2146233088

Hi @gabriel.greco ,

Thanks for reaching out to community. :grinning:

You can follow this steps as it is.

Open UiPath Studio.
Click on the “Start” tab and select “Switch to Studio”.
In the Studio profile, open the project that was giving the error.
Check for any errors or warnings in the project.
If there are any errors, fix them and save the project.
Switch back to the StudioX profile and try opening the project again.

Please mark it as a solution if it helps you. :writing_hand:

Happy automation.

Regards,
@pratik.maskar

Hi @pratik.maskar , thanks for answer.

But when I click to open “UiPath Studio”, it opens the UiPath StudioX.
Can u help me?

I cant found where is the “Switch to Studio”

Try this once,

Change the license type for the user from the Orchestrator for the user login. Go to manage access → User Account → Personal account setup and in that change the license type to Automation Developer/RPA Developer

Regards,
@pratik.maskar

I don’t have this option.
Is it because I’m free-trial?

@gabriel.greco

This is how you can change profile

If this option is not available…then please confirm your license type from the orchestrator Admin page and go to license and check if it says free plan or Community plan…

If it is free then only studiox is supported.

If you need a community plan feel free to use another account and create a new community login using different account…Then you can use studio as a community version

cheers

1 Like

I have the same problem, have you managed to solve this?
If so I’ll be thankful to know how.