The operation has timed out. for what?

Hello, I skip the following error:

at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseAssetActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
Captura de pantalla 2022-09-13 082548

Does anyone know how I could fix it?

I appreciate the help, thank you

Try to disconnect and then reconnect to the Orchestrator and sign in to UiPath Assistant

1 Like

Hi @jesus1101

can you provide more information on this error? In which activity is error appeared and Share some screenshot.

Regards
Gokul