The connection to Orchestrator was lost

Dear All

I have encountered the connection to Orchestrator was lost issue. When I connect UiPath Assistant with Orchestrator, UiPath assistant was automatically disconnect. But the status in Orchestrator is still Available in Robots Tab. I have received the notification.connection_lost
How can I fix the issue.

@Zaw_Win_Htun1

Disconnect it first and then try to connect again

yeah, I have tried this. But this is not okay. It stills disconnect after one minute or two minutes.

@Zaw_Win_Htun1 network is ok ?

yeah network is fine. I have never encountered this issue.

Hi @Zaw_Win_Htun1
If you had the activation done through the orchestrator previously, first make sure that your robot is connected with the orchestrator. Run the UiPath robot and go to its settings. There you will find whether its connected or not. If it’s not connected, try connecting it again. Close the Studio before you try. Once connected open Studio and it will pick up the license automatically.

If you are to reactivate the community license, the device ID can be found in the Help section of the Studio. Then go to below link and activate the license again.

https://www.uipath.com/renew-community-license

Once done close the Studio and open again and you will be good to go :slight_smile:

Thanks
Latika

Hi. I actually have same connection issue when connecting to the company’s internal WIFI while the problem solved using external WIFI. The project I am working on requires me to connect to the internal WIFI in order to access certain resources. Any idea that may help scheduling trigger on orchestrator?