The browser not installed Chrome

Dear Team,

do you know why according to UIPath Studio I don’t have installed Chrome Browser? I use it at work every day. I’ve installed the extension too. I’ve reinstalled Chrome and plugin as well and still without any positive effect. What may be the reason?

21.4.4+Branch.master.Sha.a8b5101efe02651274064093e9c7410fedff7696

Exception Type: UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Exceptions.UiAutomationException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Exceptions.UiAutomationException: The browser is not installed. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The browser is not installed.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, String bstrCmdLineArgs, UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Services.DriverApplicationService.StartBrowser(ITargetApp target, CardTimeouts timeouts)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @patryk.brandeburg, did you manage to solve this? I’ve got the same problem, but early it works fine

Hi @khrystyna.sarakhman ,

Recently I could see the lot of forum members are facing the issue due to latest version of chrome browser. Could you pls downgrade the chrome and see if it solves your issue. Thanks.