The asset does not have a value associated with this robot. Error code: 1503

@sonaliaggarwal47
I have defined an AD-user with Attended (RPA Developer) robot, plus a standard machine. So I log in to my machine using my AD-user and connect Studio to Orchestrator using machine-key. On Orchestrater I assign the same AD-user and machine to a Modern folder. And then I create an asset as follows:

Turns out if I try to retrieve this asset using Studio, I get “user value” while using Assistant returns “user-machine value”.
I think this is a huge drawback that I can not benefit from user-machine defined assets while developing a process using Studio.

Regards

Hi @Nfs,

When we run transactions from studio, even if there is no machine assignment to that user, automation still runs fine coz it’s not tagged to user/machine combo.

But this is not the case with running transaction from assistant or orchestrator.

This seems to be an expected behaviour to differentiate the process running from studio or assistant.

But to make sure we understand this right,
Looping in @alexandru for his inputs.

Regards
Sonali

Hi,

This bug is supposed to be fixed in version 21.10. Following is from the release notes
" You could not debug assets per user/machine pairs from Studio. To check if a specific user-machine pair received an asset, you had to launch the job from the Assistant or Orchestrator. This is no longer the case."

Regards

Hi @Nfs,

In that case, please consider upgrading your studio as you are on 21.4 version and this functions is enabled in 21.10 version.

Also, when replying please tag the name of the person you are replying to so that they get notification and you are able to receive inputs quickly.

Regards
Sonali