Thank you for helping me to achieve my RPA Certification

Not sure where this “Thank you” note should be posted, and if there is a better way please let me know.

I would like to thank everyone involved with this Community for providing a great resource of UIPath related information and for the positive reinforcement I found.

All of which has aided me in achieving my RPA Certification yesterday. I am very new to the Robotic environment and it’s been a wonderful experience so far. I look forward to continuing my education in the RPA Academy and to a new career in Robotics.

I would like to give an extra shout out to Maciej, Lakshman, Lahiru, Palaniyappan, Hareesh, bcorrea for their assistance and posts. In addition to the Forum, thanks to Bryan Lamb and Shahansha Shaik, for their courses in RPA.

MaryB, Thank You & Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Hey @MaryB2019

So nice to hear from you… And a very very big congratulations on getting the certification after a lot of hard work and commitment… :smiley: :smiley:

We should celebrate this!! :partying_face:

And thank you so much for mentioning our names as the guys who were behind you to help you out through out your journey to obtain the certification… and it was always a pleasure to help you out!! :smiley: Thank you!!

And my friend, I suggest you to stick around in the forum, and try to help others with your knowledge… Why I say that is, it is the best way to learn more on this subject. You can learn a whole lot of things in different angles… how to solve problems, what types of problems people face, what are the different ways of addressing them… etc etc… get my point?

it’s the best way to learn and that was and is what made me who I am today mainly…

So… stick around, learn, and have fun around here as we have loads of fun stuff while we learn and help people all around the world…

Great work!! and Congratulations again!!

Looking forward to see your face around here!! :smiley:

Also, I wish you and your family a great and a wonderful year ahead!! Happy New Year 2020!!!

2 Likes

Lahiru,

You always make me smile and I hope I can help others, I still have so much to learn but I will certainly try.

MaryB, Happy in Connecticut!!!

3 Likes

Hi @MaryB2019,
Congratulations and Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Pablito, Happy New Year! I look forward to learning much more in the coming year with the help of the forum and I will certainly share any knowledge I acquire along the way.
MaryB

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s great to be part of this forum. Happy New Year!

MaryB

2 Likes