Test Activity - The workflow has validation errors. Review and resolve them first

Has any one experienced issues with using “Test Activity” in the newest version of Studio? When I try to test a specific activity, I get a warning that I need to resolve validation errors. When I Validate Project, no errors are shown. I can run in debug without the message, but I can’t get the test activity to work.

Hi @jdahlinger

Does this also happen on the fresh empty project? Any chance you could share the problematic project with me via a private message?

Could you tell us if this error you have happens only for this one mentioned activity or for all?
As @loginerror it would be very helpful if you could send (on private) you project to me or @loginerror so we could check it from our end.

A simple screenshot of the entire IF activity that you are trying to test would already be helpful as well :slight_smile:

@loginerror @Pablito I have found that this is only happening with this one project. However, it happens whenever I try to test any activity within the project. I run the debug without issue, but the Test Activity still isn’t working. This is the first time I am using Invoke Workflow and passing arguments, so I am wondering if that is the issue, but I can’t identify what the exact problem is.

Would you mind sending the zip of that project by a Private Message here on Forum? If it will reproduce the issue on our end, I’ll attach it to the internal ticket and we’ll get it fixed :slight_smile: