Terrible Performance When Using Double For Loop And Global Exception Handler

I recently came across the global exception handler, and have tried applying it in some processes which would often break due to one-time bugs which the exception handler could fix. However, in one process, I use a double for loop to cycle over a data table with about 10 000 rows. If I run the program without the global handler, it takes about 30 seconds. However, if I use the Global Exception Handler, it becomes so slow it is barely usable (Was at 5 minutes before I killed the process). This seems like a bug, seeing as the for loops only consist of basic comparisons and a replacement. Has anybody else had this experience? I expected about a 5% decrease in performance with the Global Exception Handler, but this way it’s unusable.

Hi there…!

Welcome to community…!

Speed depends on the validations you have put. Can you share the xaml (without the sensitive content if there is)with me so that I can see what kind of validation/redundancies you are using?

Regards :slight_smile:

Hi Raghavendraprasad,

I am unable to post an attachment via the forum seeing as I am a “new user”. I can say that the error persists even when the for loops are both empty. Same behavior, just running very, very slowly.

See the link for the file.

KR,

Miles

Same issue :