Terminating Workflow without executing further Sequence

Hello,

I am developing a bot where i am facing a mentioned issue.
i want my execution to be stopped if the conditions are fulfilled. Just believe that my workflow has 5 sequences. SQ 1,SQ 2,…,SQ 5. and each sequence has activities in it also they are in a single flow . and in SQ 2 there is an IF Activity. now if the condition is not satisfied then bot performs all other activity’s in “Else” portion and comes out of SQ 2 and execute further Sequences that is SQ 3,SQ 4 and SQ 5.
Now if the condition in SQ 2 is Satisfied then it would go in “Then” portion and perform activity in it and then stop the execution. it should not go to SQ 3, SQ 4 and SQ 5. as the sequence are assigned in a single flow one after another.

I have used Terminate workflow activity at the last in “Then” portion, but it is showing the popup with exception and reason i have mentioned. but actually i don’t want the exception popup i want my robot to stop executing.

Also my sequence is too complicated and i cant invoke SQ 3, SQ 4, SQ 5 in “Else” portion of SQ 2. as it is too hectic to deal with large number of variables and arguments.

Please experts help me to solve this logic.

Hello @uppatel

i would use the FlowChart Activity in Main then 5 sequence inside based on the flow decision you could decide what action you want.

Thanks~Rajesh

@aksh1yadav @rajeshprabhu_gp

Hi Akshay and Rajesh,

I am facing issue while executing the different activities(By Invoke Workflow file) from main method.

Step1:First Invoke workfile has been executed.
Step2:Second Invoke workfile has not been executed(Not responding after first invoke file has been executed).
Attached the workflow.

Am very new to UI Path ,appreciate your help.
Regards,
RajeshExcelWriteCellCode.xaml (14.5 KB)