Terminate Workflow pop up option

Some guys already asked it in the forum and I got the same issue.
It would be better for Terminate Workflow, if it is not mandatory to get an Pop up error message after termination. It woulb be better to have the option (maybe of creating own Messages) because the user have to click on the Pop up to close it. That is unpractical in some cases.

I think it must be a small issue to customize that but very useful indeed. :slight_smile:

Hi @Akimbow,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.

1 Like

In most cases I guess :slight_smile:

Are there any updates about that issue? :slight_smile:

I would like to clarify something - what pop-up are we talking about here?

If it is about the pop-up with the exception message that is only shown when you run the workflow in Studio… then it is only shown in Studio and not when the robot is executing the process (be it attended or unattended).

Studio displays all uncaught exceptions in your workflow like this when not handled with a Try-Catch and run from Studio.

As such, I’ll mark this topic as Completed until someone can add further context :slight_smile:

I suppose this is resolved by “Return” activity that gracefully exits from the workflow without generating an exception.

Cheers

1 Like