Taxonomy manager not working for both enterprise and community edition

Hello Community,
I was trying to perform the document understanding operation via community edition, there is a bug not letting me add any document type or any group via taxonomy manager via both community and enterprise edition! Please help and let me know if there’s any possibility to continue with my document understanding operation.
Regards,

Hi @Manoj_sreekanth

You can update the Packages and try it.

Dependencies

1. Uipath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities
  2. Uipath.IntelligentOCR.Activities

Regards
Gokul

Hey @Manoj_sreekanth , just wanted to check if the above helps remediate your issue.

Hey @Raluca_Laic , It does not seem to work either way. I have checked it multiple times, I guess this is a problem on the os version , since taxonomy manager is working fine for the office version of windows.

@Gokul001 thanks for the reply too:)
couldnt get rid of this error.

Hey @Manoj_sreekanth , can you provide more details about the bug you are encountering? What error message are you seeing and do you have some repro steps that we can follow to investigate this?

The featured video is explaining the error that Im facing, un able to add or create any document the taxonomy window itself never works out when opened, with multiple clicks om each label.

Hi @Manoj_sreekanth !

What OS Version are you using ?
Can you provide us more details, so that we try to reproduce the issue on our side?

Thanks in advance,
Monica