Task scheduler Excel error

Hi Guys,
I have scheduled a job in task scheduler when it runs i’m getting below error. In my system i have installed Excel also

1 Like

Hi
It seems like excel application is not installed
But I would suggest to go for ORCHESTRATOR for scheduling purpose as it is more robust and easy to manage
If it’s a community edition then we can create our own account for orchestrator with https://platform.uipath.com
Wher elogin with common authentication like use gmail username and it’s password

Then click on services tab and click on the tenant link which will take us to orchestrator where under TRIGGERS option we can schedule the process

Cheers @vivek_sivam

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan
Thanks.
In my machine i have installed Excel.

When we do like this. It will start the process daily?
I want execute my flow daily 1:00 PM
Thanks

1 Like

Yah of course
Kindly have a view on this

Cheers @vivek_sivam

1 Like

@Palaniyappan
Thanks will check.
Wheni try to run manually i’m getting below error. But yesterday it

1 Like

Hi
Try with WORKBOOK activities instead of excel application scope
We won’t face this issue
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @vivek_sivam

When did you get this error? while triggering the bot from the robot agent?

Hello @vivek_sivam

For scheduling, it is always recommended to use the Orchestrator. If you are on the community version, as @Palaniyappan mentioned, you can use the community version of the orchestrator to do the schedulng of your tasks and allocate robots accordingly. This is the most stable and the reliable way to use a scheduler in UiPath.

Additionally, if you do not have Microsoft Excel installed, you can use the Workbook activities instead of the excel activities that require excel application scope…

Hi @Palaniyappan
Thanks from work book application so many activity’s are there can you please let me know which one i need to use

1 Like

Hi @aanandsanraj
When i try to run my flow that time i got this error.
Once i restart my machine after that i didn’t face this issue
Thanks

Hi
We have the same set of activities that we have in. Excel package here in workbook package as well
So we can use the same activities of excel package from workbook activity package
Cheers @vivek_sivam