Task Capture: Community Edition

Hi @loginerror,

Download link asks to fill a form. I filled the form. As a result it says “Thanks! Check your email for the download link.”. But there is no incoming emails. I tried it with several emails but on hope.

Best,

Hi @RSalamow

Could you make sure that you are not opted out from receiving emails from us? :slight_smile:

Simply go back to the form and see if this pops-up for you:

If it does, you will have to re-subscribe to receive the link.

If it is not the case, please share some of the emails used in a private message. I’ll try to have a look.

1 Like

Thanks for support,
We are UiPath partner as a company so I got lots of emails about new features, products and other marketing stuff. I will send my email as private message,
Best,

Hi @RSalamow! We’re sending the email only once when the form is submitted and we just checked that you’ve already done that in March. That’s why the issue occured :slight_smile: but no worries, we’ve sent the email again, please check your email box and let me know whether you received it or not.

2 Likes

Thanks @Anna_Hotsa,

I got the email.

Best,

1 Like

Hi
I’m having same issue. I downloaded Task Capture a few months back but now I want the latest version which looks a lot better than version I have.
I’ve tried multiple times to download but not getting email. I’ve also ticked both boxes at the end.

Help please.

JOhn.

@Anna_Hotsa @
Hi Anna, please review my most recent comment on Task Capture.
Thanks
,JOhn.

Hi @johnom!
Can you please indicate the email that you used for submitting the download form? We need to check it on our side :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Anna

hi @Anna_Hotsa
It’s johnom@xilinx.com

John.

Thanks, John!
Please check you Inbox, we’ve just sent the email again.
Regards,
Anna

1 Like

Got it thanks.
What happens next time I want to download latest release of Task Capture, will I have same issue or is there an easier way of getting the latest version?

Happy to help! :blush:
In fact, you can use the same download link since the latest version is always available there :slight_smile: However, if you want to keep your finger on the pulse and always be notified of new changes, I would recommend that you subscribe to the release notes updates. This way, you will receive a regular email with a summary of the latest changes + download links after each release, which happens monthly. Please visit https://docs.uipath.com/releasenotes/docs/task-capture-2020-4 and click the Subscribe button in the upper left corner to submit the form.

1 Like

Download link asks to fill a form. I filled the form. As a result it says “Thanks! Check your email for the download link.”. But there is no incoming emails. I tried it with several times but no luck. Can anyone help ?

Hi,

I have the same problem as many of the others already detailed above. Like them, I filled in the registration form and sent it (being told that I would soon receive the download link by mail). So far, it has been two days without me receiving a mail (checked the junk mail as well). I have also checked that I’m not opted-out from receiving emails from UiPath (as recommended in @loginerror 's post from June 2020). Would be glad if someone could help with that. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,
Markus

Hi @MaMai

Thank you for letting us know. I will check with our team and come back with an update :slight_smile:

Hi, i’m also not getting the Task capture link Email, Can Somebody please look into it?

I’m not sure why the email was not sent but you should be able to download the Task Capture client from this URL: https://download.uipath.com/TaskCapture/task-capture-setup.exe

• Justin
1 Like

Hey Justin, Thankyou so much
You are a life saver.

Hey @justmarks can you send the Download link for Both 32bit and 64bit please.

the client is 64-bit by default, here’s the link to the 32-bit
https://download.uipath.com/TaskCapture/task-capture-setup-32bit.exe

1 Like