Target Application could not be identified

I have changed my laptop and I am trying to run my bot that works perfectly until it comes to the activity “Click” and it shows me following error message: Target Application could not be identified. Please open it and bring it in the correct state before indicating/editing targets that belong to it.

The path is exactly the same and I do not know what to do and how to fix it.

Greetings

Yo have to use the same click activity, inside the Use Browser activity and just select the Browser once.

Give it a try. this should work

The problem was that I did not have the Chrome Extension installed. Thank you anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.