TakeScreenshot problem

Hello friends,
Firstly I would like to apologize for English but it is not my native language.

I’m trying to understand a script that automates the take screenshot, I can not upload the script. But it’s in the solution Can i save an image in clipboard? - #4 by ddpadil

First question is that it in the invoke method, defined the method name as: SetImage, when I create an equal RPA and this, it does not recognize, can it be because I defined it as flowchart and in the above example it is with sequence?

The second question, which is a problem, I am trying to make a screenshot of a particular site, however has returned the following error:

Seeing2 has thrown an exception

Source: Take screenshot ‘SysListView32’

Message: Can not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl css-selector = 'body> div> div>

<div id = “div” = ‘2626’ tag = ‘DIV’ />

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Can not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl css-selector = 'body> div> div> div> ;

—> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Can not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl css-selector = ‘body>’ div & gt; div & gt; div & gt; div & gt; & gt; div & gt; div & gt; & gt; & gt; div & gt; div &
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst (UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst (FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted (NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke (NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute (Executor ActivityExecutor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

How do I select the area I want?

hi @AdemarGr,

try this…,

I think the problem is with the selector as per the error message. Can you please share the xaml or much details?

1755/5000
This only saves the image, I need to save it on the clipboard.
I was able to do this from yesterday to today, I set the parameter in the invoke method.
After this, I would like to understand the process that is done.
But at the moment I’m having an error in capturing the image in the take screenshot.
It has returned me:

Source: Take screenshot

Message: Can not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <div class = “div”

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Can not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl css-selector = ‘body> div> div div> div

parentid =’ physical person ‘tag =’ DIV ’ /> → System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Can not find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl css-selector = 'body> div> div> div> div> div> div </ div> physical person ‘tag =’ DIV '/>
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst (UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst (FindScope scope, Selector selector)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted (NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke (NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute (Executor ActivityExecutor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

How do I select exactly? as I have done for sensitive screenshot.

I’m having trouble selecting the area, too.
It does not recognize even selecting the field on the screen, or I can not even get to select the correct field except for select region.

@AdemarGr,
Can you please Send your Workflow,

My problem in sending, is that it is a private system that performs authentication, that is, it contains the password.
How can we do it?

I can send screenshots of the system screen that I’m trying to perform to take screenshot. would be useful?!

One of the errors is in selection and another when I get after several attempts, is in the validation of the HTML element of the page.

@AdemarGr,
In your UiPath Studio,
Goto–>SETUP–>Setup Extension–>Chrome

Add your chrome Extension to your UiPath Studio…

is already installed.
The strange thing is that it has time that works the selection and has time that does not

Can you please refer this…???

The bringto Website is running from your localhost…???

As above, at the time of making the field selection it does not focus on the exact field, it just identifies windows explorer.exe.

this is the first problem.

No, it is allocated on a server

Dear, it was a matter of adjusting the extension of google chrome. Now he can focus to select.

the problem now is that by selecting (focus) on the field it captures the required selector for the target, however on execution it returns error saying that it did not find the selector

Source: Click ‘I’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)