System.Activities Exception messageMethod not found: ‘Void UiPath.Orchestrator.Client.UiPathWebApi…ctor(Microsoft.Rest.ServiceClientCredentials, System.Net.Http.DelegatingHandler)’
Could be the dependencies failed to install properly or the current UiPath.System.Activities package version is incompatible with the current version of the Robot on which the process is running.
In order to verify the same
Please follow the below
- Open %userprofile% in your affected Robot system
- Navigate to “ .nuget ” folder.
- Take a backup of the “packages” folder to a different location.
- Delete the current folder in .nuget location.
This would delete all the packages thus allowing to Robot to download the packages again when a process is executed.
- Now download & execute the process from the Robot tray / from Orchestrator
The process will download again with all the required dependencies.
Update the project System. Activities current package version to immediate higher or lower version