how can I achieve the following setup (I’m aware about: About Version Control):
- We have a development machine, hooked up to the SVN repo
- We have a test orchestrator with connected robots, hooked up to the same SVN repo
- We have a production orchestrator with connected robots, hookup up to the same SVN repo
we would like to implement quality-gates (e.g. 4 eye checks, etc.) and prevent people from the development team having access to test nor production.
- What folder should I synchronize on the developer machine - the xaml-Files or the .nuget-Files?
- Where do I have to place the code on the Orchestrator machine in order to be able to use it using the Orchestrator-GUI?
Many thanks and best regards