Suddenly I Can't connect UiPath studio

I’ve been working with UiPath Studio for almost a year, but suddenly today when I try to launch it it doesn’t connect and even does not display the login fields (user & passwd)

I’ve read similar posts and tried to apply their suggested solutions, but didn’t help (set Clock to auto adjustment, reinstall studio).

Thank you

@Udiar

Please click on signin and check

Also try from assistant

Alternately first check your cloud orchestrator license and the user if it is proper or something has changed

Cheers

@Udiar

Are you getting any error after Click Sign in button ? Can you please tell more details about the issue for better understanding.

Hi @Udiar

If you are not able to sign in with Service URL, Select More Options you will be able to Connect with Orchestrator-> click on that give the Orchestartor Clould URL and Machine Key. Then, you will be able to open studio.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

Clicking on Sign in does nothing but changing the color of the button to light blue:

@Udiar

Looks like the browser is not opening…can you try to check the default broswer options

Alternately you can go to assistant and connect using machien key as well…try that

Cheers

After a while I get this error:

I follow the link but I don’t understand what should I do here:

Hello @Udiar

These might be the solutions for your issue

1. Make sure you connect to the UiPath Assistant at First
  2. Make sure the Serviece Url You’re Providing is correct
  3. Restart UiPath Studio and Computer
  4. Check Your Internet Connection
  5. Check UiPath Server Status (You can check the status of UiPath services on their website or support channels)
  6. Check for Updates (Ensure that you’re using the latest version of UiPath Studio. Outdated software might have compatibility issues. Check for updates and install any available patches or updates)
  7. Reinstall UiPath Studio
  8. Contact UiPath Support (If the issue persists after trying these steps, it’s a good idea to contact UiPath’s technical support. They can provide personalized assistance based on your specific situation)

How do I get Machine Key? I only have user & passwd.

@Udiar

Create a machine and get the machine key and connect using it

Cheers

Login into orchestrator-> Go to Tenant-> Click on Machines-> Click on Edit Machine-> top bottom right side you can see ClientID/Machine Key. Copy that paste it there Click login.

Hope it helps!!

@Udiar

You can also sign in later from the UiPath Assistant or Studio. From Assistant, open the Preferences menu on the top-right side of the window and click Sign In . A browser opens and asks for your credentials. After the login process is complete, the status icon next to the Preferences menu turns green and, when you access the Preferences menu, your name is displayed at the top.

I don’t see ClientID/Machine Key

I’m not familiar with UiPath Assistant, is it on the web or on my PC?

Hi @Udiar

Check the below docs,It might help you

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/connecting-robots-to-orchestrator

Hi @Udiar

Near to your machine you can see copy the ClientID/Machine Key

Hope it helps!!

Thank you for the direction!
I’m not sure why, but I don’t have this COPY icon (am I at the correct path?)
Attached is the screenshot:

Hi @Udiar

Make sure you have good internet connection then you can connect through service URL itself.

Regards,

Please explain in more details, what is ‘service URL itself’?

Hi, in service URL you need to provide your orchestrator URL. In simple way you uninstall UiPath studio and install again from orchestrator.