I am using a StudioX 2020.4.1 Community Licence.
Description of the issue:
I have multiple reports in .pdf format saved in a folder.
For each .pdf document, I want to capture the six numbers in the table (to be used in a different report later). To do this, I used the Get Text action under the Use Application/Browser resource.
However, when I run my project, I constantly encounter this error:
Get Text: Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action.
• Ensure application is opened and the UI element is visible on the screen at
• Edit the Target of the UI activity and use Validation to debug the issue.
• If needed, re-indicate the element as its properties might have changed
• Use “Check state” activity to check the application state before executing the action
• Increase the “Delay before” value to allow time to the application to render entirely
and become responsive
As far as I can tell, I have selected the UI Elements correctly, with consistent anchors. Attached is a .png of I selected the UI Elements together with the corresponding Anchors.
When I did the initial selections, I validated the selections before confirming.
When the error appears (i.e. for which UI element) also differs, depending on the values within each report.
Would appreciate it if anyone could help with this query.
Thanks and regards,