StudioX Training Not Saving

Going through StudioX Training and often the quiz is not saving, and we have to repeat. We have a few Citizen Developers going through the training and all are reporting this - they must repeat and repeat to get through it all. Is there a solution for this? We are hesitant to enroll more Citizen Developers until this is corrected as the training is quite frustrating for them.

1. if they are working against the default scratchpad please check that the “autosave file” option is enabled (this si disabled by default)
  2. what studiox version are they running? might be that a refresh is necessary in the working sheet. for example swith to another sheet and back. we had a problem like this several versions ago.

Let me know how it works and come back please with more info if needed.

1 Like

Thanks! It is Comm version 2020.4.0. This should be current enough. It did not appear to be a problem with StudioX per se, but with the online Academy StudioX training class.

Thanks!
Mare

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. It is the property of McCormick & Company, Incorporated and/or its affiliates. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it, including all attachments, from your computer system.

just give me please an example or a link to the course where this happened so i take a look