StudioX Training - Decisions - For Each Exercise - Condition Builder Missing "Current Row" Option

While attempting to complete the Decisions - For Each exercise in the StudioX training I was unable to utilize the “Current Row” functionality for the Condition Builder as it does not display as an option. I ensured that Excel had the Decisions Table correctly identified and added the “Excel For Each Row” Action as instructed. Any recommendations on how I can get the ability to leverage the “Current Row” option within the “Condition Builder”?

What StudioX version are you using? the picture is from you or from the course?
From the picture I see is an older studiox version since on the For Each is missing an option “save after each row” right near the Has Headers option.

Hello I have the same problem , I do not see the “current row option” as showed on the exercise video, is there someone that can help me with this question?

Isn’t currentrow there highlighted in yellow?

The loop iterates through all the rows naming the current row well… currentRow. This is a row object containing all the fields / cells for each of the table columns. So the right side part of your menu containing First Name, Last name etc. A row objec itself does not contain another set of rows normally.

(I never use StudioX since it is too limited, so I might be missing something in your question though)