StudioX - Multiple actions needed on an Excel

So the excel that gets downloaded from the website, gets downloaded straight to a folder called documents in my share drive. i dont manipulate the file at all, i dont save it, i dont link it, i dont touch it at all. it gets downloaded from the website, gets downloaded straight to a folder called documents in my share drive, thats it. I am not replacing or deleting the file that gets downloaded neither. every time i run the bot, each time the file downloads to the same documents folder as new. its not replacing or deleting any previous downloads. am i supposed to change that?

@jennifer.x.mora

So the selected file is from one drive?

Looks like it is from project folder

Cheers

this is the filter i have on it now

and for the dummy info attached, there are columns on the excel listed A thru Z. I want to delete all of these except Columns J & S (highlighted) and then in Colum J, I want to filter only the functions that have the word “control” in them. right now the bot is not deleting or filtering, ty!
dummy file.xlsx (11.6 KB)

yes its downloaded to the only shared drive we use, this is where its saved, in the documents folder in the shared drive

@jennifer.x.mora

This is the output

Please check the xaml

updatescheck.xaml (11.1 KB)

cheers

when i tried to open the xaml attachment you have i got this

i just ran the bot with how u have it set up on your screenshot, and i got this

@jennifer.x.mora

Try this

ExcelTest.zip (59.1 KB)

Also columnname might be wrong in what you provided or missing

cheers

Please see attached file and check the filtering function. your filtering is no good
I hope this helps you
NewBlankTask.zip (79.4 KB)

There’s several files within the folder which am i supposed to select?

@jennifer.x.mora

Just open the main…there is only ine xaml

Cheers

i clicked on this one

and i got this

i cant open the attachments that you guys send me for some reason :frowning:

@jennifer.x.mora

Please unzip first and then try to open

Cheers

Ok it opened but there’s nothing