StudioX- make dynamic click for Excel for Each Row

Im using Excel for Each Row to iterate through names to search a database. The bot puts the name into the app and clicks search but I need a dynamic click to select the new name that the app found. The Excel Table name I am using for the variables is called “Table1” Below is what I have fotr the Selector and Fuzzy Selector. What do I need to change them to in order for it to use Table1 to change the variable each time I search a new name in an iteration. Thanks.

Selector
html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘All Imported A/R data List’ /
webctrl parentid=‘record-id-39330’ tag=‘A’ /

Fuzzy Selector
html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘All Imported A/R data List’ /
webctrl parentid=‘record-id-39330’ tag=‘A’ type=’’ aaname=‘Brown, Rebecca’ check:text=‘Brown, Rebecca’ /

I still cant seem to find a solution to this problem. Most of my automatons require a dynamic selector in which the bot must take info (patient names) from one application and then search for them in another insurance portal application. This is easy if you only have one patient name to look up but how do you make the selector in an iteration (Excel for Each Row) change to the new patient name so you can look up many names in one sequence? Please help, I have bots built for many processes and they work great until you run an iteration and have to click specific results from a list of options that resulted in a database search.