StudioX is here and is live in Community Preview

This get me excited because I know it will benefit the business users. Planning to demo to internal team.

11 Likes

Already started using it. I liked the “Configure Target” Feature! Kudos to UiPath Team.

13 Likes

Great @mircea

I will explore

8 Likes

Great news @mircea

Thanks for introducing the feature… Was eagerly waiting to try this out :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Error when trying to indicate range in Excel - Invalid index. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error when trying to indicate range in Excel - Invalid index. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX)

Awesome features… Just having the first looks of this… Looks awesome. Will surely try few things here… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excellent work :clap: trying right now

7 Likes

I just gave it a try and it looks way more different that studio, this is understandable because it’s designed for non-technical users or people who don’t have an idea of programming. I think it will be a good idea to have one person who is not familiar with these concepts and give it a try. I wonder if they will be able to do something. I think they will not but still, I would like to see what happens. If not, I think a guide on how to use it will be handy.

4 Likes

Seems an intersting addition. I would like to see some specific use cases around it as time goes on. At the moment I wonder how much use it is to Business Users already competent in excel.

3 Likes

Interesting. would like to see how non technical configuration works…awesome
Cheers

5 Likes

Hello, yes i totally agree with you that we should test using a non technical user and now that the first version of this new product is out we need our community’s help and feedback to define our next iteration.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to install Excel addon - clicking to install does nothing

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unable to install Excel addon - clicking to install does nothing

Great new features again!

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

5 Likes

For a person who is not familiar with these concepts I recommend to start with these videos:

and also with the tutorials:

Great job guys!

Regards

9 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Error opening sample StudioX projects - “Project is incompatible with StudioX profile”

6 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot install Excel addon - error “Microsoft Excel cannot be detected. If Microsoft Excel is present on your machine, please re-install it because your installation may be corrupt”

4 posts were split to a new topic: Actions in StudioX result in an error: “Member not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020003 (DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND))”

4 posts were split to a new topic: Is it possible to use PDF activities from Studio in StudioX