Studio Version Installed 20.10.7. Previous V20.10.2. Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed

The process developed works perfectly fine when executed from Studio. But, when I try to publish the code it throws an ERROR.

[ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [66] Error: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. The operation has timed out.

Any One run into same issues? Possible Fix?

The processes developed on 20.10.2 works fine when executed from the BOT (V20.10.7). But, when I try to republish the same code using studio (V20.10.7) Do see the same ERROR.
[ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [66] Error: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. The operation has timed out.

version is in use?
Orchestrator 2020.10.7
Studio 2020.10.7

we saw this issue occuring over different versions. So may we ask you to do actions described in the link.

Hi @Bot08100802

did you tried publish package to local drive and upload to orchestrator manually and try again upload directly next time onwards.

I faced similar issue when we did migration. After manual upload then i tried upload directly orchestrator i didn’t get that issue after that.

1 Like

Problem Resolved -

Exception screenshot folder size was too big.
Cleaned the folder and republished it.

Thank You All.

@Bot08100802

Can you please close this thread by marking your post as solution. So that it will help others who are facing similar issue.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.